Thursday, May 31, 2007

And We've Reached a New Low

According to MediaDaily News, Spot Runner and Lexis Nexis are teaming up to offer "turnkey media planning and addressable ads to local law firms around the nation." This represents the worst of what advertising has to offer. Thank God someone has found a way to make bombarding the airwaves with slimy personal injury lawyers even easier.

I can't wait to see what sort of prepackaged creative is available. "Let's see. Hmmm. Should we go man slipping in hallway, us standing in front of books, to whiplash diagram or the other way around?" It's shit like this that makes me hesitant sometimes to tell people I want to work in advertising.

Now if they only had a way to make chasing ambulances digital. I think I just created a new Google app.

No comments: